The internet has come at the right time when almost every person is in need of faster services. Many government departments are now relying on the internet to offer quick services to citizens. As India Government started the digitization program in every service sector all over India to provide all Indians easy, handy and accurate result in every sector; they made the website ‘http://wbregistration.gov.in’ as well to help us.
The Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue, West Bengal is also not left behind since they also have their own website for availing different services. West Bengal has one of the highest population state in our Country. There are lot of responsible citizens are living in WB. In that WB Registration website all the Market Value of Land, Market Value of Land with Structure, Market Value of Flat / Apartment and Stamp Duty & Registration Fee Calculators will be available. Actually the Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue, Finance (Revenue) Department, West Bengal has maintained this web portal. In that web portal you can West Bengal Registration Banglarbhumi Khatian property value record information.
Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue Website, West Bengal has now made it easy for residents to access services online. This website has come at the right time when almost every department is trying to go digital. With this website, you can access services like Registration of Deeds, Calculating the market value of land or locating a registration office. Unfortunately, we are only going to cover the e-Payment service.
The e-payment service is specifically set aside for people who want to make their payments online without having to move from your current location. After making the payment, it is important that you check its status. This action ensures that you know whether the payment made was successful. For this reason, you will have to check the status of your e-Payment by using the simple explanation given below. However, you must have a fast internet connection in order to use this service without facing any problem.
- Enter https://wbregistration.gov.in on the search bar of your browser to access Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue Website, West Bengal. Press “Enter” button on your keyboard to initiate the search.
- Click on “Status of e-Payment” option. You can get this option from the “Registration of Deed” service menu.
- The above step will redirect you to the Status of Online Payment page. Here, you will have to enter the query number starting with the first four digits, fifth digit and finally the last nine digits.
- Correctly enter your query year in the space set aside for this detail.
- Enter the GRN Number beginning with the first two digits, 6 digits, 9 digits and finally the last 1 digit.
- Finally, click on “Get Status” option. This action will generate the status of your e-Payment in Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue Website, West Bengal.
What make this website reliable is the fact that you can access these services at any time of the day. This is because the website operates 24 hours a day unless it is under maintenance. In addition to this, you will no longer waste time with the tedious process of availing yourself physically to any Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue office. All you need is a device that can access the internet be it your Smartphone, Desktop Computer or Personal Computer (PC). With these devices, you can access the site at any time that you may term necessary. Through these actions, you will be able to save on costs and time. You must remember to make use of a fast internet connection for this website to be accessible within the shortest time possible.